Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"Rizzoli & Isles" finale checklist!

Are you ready for R&I 3x15, "No More Drama in My Life"? Are you positive? Maybe you'd better check below just to be sure:

1) Are you a fan of R&I on Facebook?
If not, click HERE!
2) Follow the official R&I Tumblr HERE and try out the custom meme builder!
3) To find out what you're getting into before you start watching, check out our comprehensive spoiler post HERE.
4) See what Sasha Alexander had to say about the "beautiful" finale episode in a recent interview with TV Guide!
5) Join @JaneRizzoli & @MauraIsles, who will be tweeting during the episode as usual!
6) For some tips on how to get #rizzoliandisles on the Twitter Trending Topics this week, go HERE!
7) Can't watch the episode on TV? Stream HERE!
8) To keep up with the cast and crew of R&I, follow our R&I Twitter list HERE!

This episode will be repeated at 11 p.m. ET/PT tonight if you miss it at 9! Alternatively, you can catch it at 11 a.m. ET/PT this Saturday on TNT!Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment