Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Rizzoli & Isles" episode 14 checklist!

Are you ready for R&I 3x14, "Over/Under"? Are you positive? Maybe you'd better check below just to be sure:

1) Are you a fan of R&I on Facebook?
If not, click HERE!
2) Follow the official R&I Tumblr HERE and try out the custom meme builder!
3) To find out what you're getting into before you start watching - or to get up to speed on what the rest of the season will bring - check out our comprehensive spoiler post HERE.
4) Janet Tamaro and Angie Harmon will be tweeting during the episode. @JaneRizzoli & @MauraIsles will also be around, as usual!
5) Be sure to hashtag your R&I-related tweets with #rizzoliandisles to help get the show trending! For some tips on how to make R&I a Trending Topic this week, go HERE!
6) Can't watch the premiere on TV? Stream HERE!
7) To keep up with the cast and crew of R&I, follow our R&I Twitter list HERE!

This episode will be repeated at 11 p.m. ET/PT tonight if you miss it at 9! Alternatively, you can catch it at 11 a.m. ET/PT this Saturday on TNT, or before the season 3 finale at 8 p.m. ET/PT next Tuesday!
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment