Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Rizzoli & Isles 6x15 checklist!

Are you ready for "Rizzoli & Isles" 6x15, "Scared to Death"? Check below just to be sure:

1) To find out what you're getting into before you start watching, check out our "Rizzoli & Isles" season 6 spoiler post.
2) R&I executive producer Jan Nash and the show's writing and production team will be live-tweeting tonight! Follow along in real time with our Twitter list!
3) Are you a fan of R&I on Facebook, and do you follow the R&I Tumblr? If not, what are you waiting for?!
4) Can't watch on TV? Stream HERE! (Details via Team R&I Italia)
5) Angie Harmon's daughter Avery is in tonight's episode! Read more HERE!
6) #RizzoliandIsles trended on Twitter last week; get it trending again by checking out our tips!
7) R&I season 7 production has started! Check out our season 7 tidbits archive!

No comments:

Post a Comment