Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"Rizzoli & Isles" 5x17 & 5x18 checklist!

Are you ready for two new back-to-back episodes of R&I, "Bite Out of Crime" (5x17) and the season 5 finale "Family Matters" (5x18)? Check below just to be sure:

1) To find out what you're getting into before you start watching, consult our R&I season 5 spoiler post and check out behind-the-scenes goings-on with our season 5 tidbits archive!
2) Take a look at the cast info and more HERE and HERE on IMDB!
3) Showrunner Jan Nash and the show's writing team will be live-tweeting tonight, as will Sasha Alexander (East Coast)!
4) Can't watch on TV? Stream HERE, HERE or HERE.
5) Are you a fan of R&I on Facebook, and do you follow the R&I Tumblr?
6) Check out our tips for trending #rizzoliandisles on Twitter!
7) R&I season 6 production has started! To keep up with the cast and crew, follow our Twitter list and check out our season 6 tidbits archive!

No comments:

Post a Comment