Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"Rizzoli & Isles" 5x11 checklist!

Are you ready for "Rizzoli & Isles" 5x11, "If You Can't Stand the Heat"? Are you positive? Maybe you'd better check below just to be sure:

1) To find out what you're getting into before you start watching, check out our "Rizzoli & Isles" season 5 spoiler post.
2) Jan Nash and the R&I writers will be live-tweeting tonight's #samanddianaepisode, penned by Sam Lembeck and Diana Mendez!
3) Can't watch on TV? Stream HERE, HERE, HERE or HERE.
4) Are you a fan of R&I on Facebook? Join the conversation now!
5) Follow the R&I Tumblr and submit your own fan art!
6) Don't forget to check into R&I on tvtag (formerly GetGlue)!
7) Check out our tips for trending #rizzoliandisles on Twitter!
8) To keep up with the cast and crew of R&I, follow our Twitter list and check out our season 5 tidbits archive!

No comments:

Post a Comment