Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Roundup: Angie Harmon at the 2014 Gracie Awards!

Angie Harmon attended the 39th Annual Gracie Awards Gala at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, on Tuesday, May 20, 2014. Photos and more are below!




Credit: Hollywood Times


Credit: angel2383, Missy Croquart


Credit: Sharon Epperson, Wanda Sykes, Chrissy Terrell


Credit: Bonnie Gallanter


Credit: BWRPR
Via Variety:

“Caring is Sexy” honoree Angie Harmon was recognized for her charitable work off-camera and shared her award with three of the orgs she has worked with over the years – the Alliance for Children’s Rights, the Children’s Institute and UNICEF.

“I just sort of bask in their greatness and I am just a vessel that they can use that hopefully their messages can pass through,” said the “Rizzoli and Isles” actress.

“I’ve been very lucky in my career, so I just thought that’s what you do when you’ve been blessed with the life that I’ve been given. You give back,” Harmon added. “If there’s anything that tugs at your heartstrings, please take action.”
Via The Hollywood Reporter:

During her emotional speech [Angie] told the audience just how important volunteering can be. “I don’t know how to accept an award for charitable acts. I’m very grateful, but I’ve just felt this is my duty," she said. “When you’ve been successful you give back and I encourage everyone to do it whatever way you can.”
Watch Angie's red carpet interviews below:





More images here:
AP Images
FilmMagic
Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment