Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tina Huang (Susie Chang in R&I): "Sasha & Angie are incredible women!"

From Affairs Magazine:

AM: You are now finishing the third season of Rizzoli and Isles. What is it like on the set?

Tina: THIS SET IS FANTASTIC! I love working at Paramount Studios. Blows my mind every time I go to work and realize I am living my girlhood dream. It's wild. Everyone is so friendly and cool. Sasha Alexander and Angie Harmon are incredible women and definitely people I respect deeply. They work really hard! The whole cast is fun and so lovely to me. I take some ribbing on set but I kind of love it. It’s the first time I’ve really loved being the new kid. It’s like a family.

Read the rest of the interview HERE!
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment