Thursday, August 30, 2012

A&F model Mark Ricketson talks partying with Angie Harmon!

From Galavante:

Galavante: Surely you’ve had some crazy experiences while traveling for work?

Mark: OK, that’s true. I was in St. Barth’s and ended up randomly partying with Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn. I was watching some new friends perform at La Plage, the restaurant at the Tom Beach Hotel, and saw Angie come in. Of course I knew who she was. I guess I was feeling bold because I walked over to the bar, ordered drinks, and then told her to wait for them, but not to pay for them, because I had to go to the bathroom. She thought I was funny, and we ended up hanging out together all night.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment