Monday, July 23, 2012

Article: Angie Harmon on modeling!

From McClatchy-Tribune News Service:

Angie Harmon ("Rizzoli & Isles") nabbed her first modeling job when she was still a baby. "It was in a hospital where they teach you how to give your child a bath. They said, 'Let's take the Harmon baby.' And my father went, 'Oh, no.'

"And (I posed in) little car seats, then newspapers and it sort of escalated until I got to that gangly, awkward, huge-buck-teeth phase. So I quit for a while and started back up again when I was about 12 or 13.

"It wasn't something that my parents pushed me into. First of all, because I wasn't pretty all my life. But I just enjoyed it. I think the girls now realize it's a business. I think it's good you realize it's a business. But on the other hand, we had so much fun back in my day. But I think you have a tendency to get wrapped up in, 'Oh, this is fun' but then you realize this is a job and people are paying me and I have to behave and look professional and look good. And I'm supposed to do exactly what they're hiring me for.'

"When I was 12 I looked like I was 18. It was terrifying for my parents. I don't look forward to that with my daughters at all."

Read the full article HERE!
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment