Friday, June 1, 2012

Interview: Angie Harmon talks Texas, "Law & Order" & BlackBerry vs. iPhone!

From USA Weekend:

Angie Harmon is a busy woman. She stars in TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles (season three premieres on Tuesday, June 5 at 9 p.m. ET) and is mom to three.

Harmon, 39, and husband Jason Sehorn, 41, ex-NFL New York Giants player, raise Finley Faith, 8, Avery Grace, 6, and Emery Hope, 3, in North Carolina. “They’re very kind-hearted girls, very tender-hearted,” Harmon says. “They have [a] great sense of humor, that’s always a really wonderful thing.”

Daughters’ favorite bedtime story: The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo. “They love it and I love it. I’m going to admit, I’ll tease them with very short little chapters. We’ll get to the end of the chapter and I’ll be like, ‘And’ and then I start to close the book and they’re like, “What? No.’”

Way to spend a Saturday: “Just with my girls, with my husband leisurely," Harmon says. "I rush and rush and rush all week long, whether I’m working or not; I’m rushing to the set, to another set, to get home, through [my] shower." So when she can, Harmon takes the weekend at a "leisurely pace. We’ll go for a walk to the park, go for a bike ride. We’ll hang out in the house, if it’s a rainy day, we’ll watch a movie.”

Read more HERE.
Angie also talked to USA Weekend about her favorite things HERE!Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment