Saturday, June 9, 2012

Angie Harmon: "I'm not a mean girl."

From Edmonton Journal:

"Oh my God,'' Angie Harmon says. "Here come the tears.''

It's not an emotional scene from her hit series Rizzoli & Isles, now in its third season. The actress was working on a car-chase scene until she took a break to call from the set to talk about the show.

Instead it has to do with a real-life issue: Harmon will turn 40 on Aug. 10 - but that's not why she's on the verge of tears.

"I'm not afraid of this birthday,'' says Harmon, who was born in Highland Park, Texas. "You hear that they're going to roll out the casket for you instead of a cake when you turn 40, but I'm not worried. I do realize that I've reached the halfway point in life, which is just staggering.''

She hasn't had that much time to ponder the issue, though, because the past year has been one of her busiest.

Read more HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment