Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Angie Harmon: "I'm a huge Angie Harmon fan!"

From Style Goes Strong:

Angie Harmon has no trouble with aging.

The Highland Park, Texas native insists, "I'm not afraid of birthdays. Each year makes me more comfortable with myself.

"I realize my faults and all those things that most people are uncomfortable with in life. I've learned to listen to what other people are saying, but form my own opinion."

"In the end, I can sit here and say, 'Angie, it's OK. You're a strong woman. Use all of your heart and appreciate yourself,'" she says.

"Don't get me wrong," she cautions. "I always liked myself. I'm a huge Angie Harmon fan," she says with a whooping laugh.

Read the rest HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment