Thursday, May 24, 2012

Angie Harmon for The Huffington Post: A Wish For All Men


From Huff Post Impact:

Here is the honest truth: I'm incredibly lucky that none of the leading men in my life have been affected by prostate cancer. I know that at the mention of prostate cancer, I may have lost half of the men who started reading this, but you can't ignore the statistics: one in six men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in his lifetime.

Those numbers certainly got my attention as both a wife and a daughter. The good fortune of not having any of the men in my life diagnosed with prostate cancer meant that I didn't know a lot about the disease. I also quickly realized that most men don't know much about the disease either.

Read the rest HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment