Friday, March 30, 2012

Article: Craig Morgan on "Rizzoli & Isles"?

From The Boot:

We've heard a rumor that you might guest star on 'Rizzoli and Isles.'

Craig Morgan:
I'm trying hard. I haven't heard back [laughs]. Angie [Harmon]'s fightin' for me pretty hard, and she wasn't happy about the fact that I made an appearance on 'Army Wives' before I went on her show. 'Army Wives' was lots of fun. It wasn't very difficult though, as I played myself. The acting thing is something I'd like to do. I've got a bit of the bug. I have my own TV show, so I'm in front of the cameras a lot. The cameras aren't intimidating, but there's a difference in non-scripted reality TV programming and scripted TV. And I'm learning to do more of that.

Read the rest of the interview HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment