Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Craig Morgan: "Angie Harmon is an absolute angelic personality!"

From Nashville.com:
Nash: Can you tell me a little about having Angie Harmon in the video for “This Ole Boy?” What do you like most about her, not as an actress, but personally?

Craig: Angie is an absolute angelic personality. I had not met her before she showed up on the set; we had talked on the phone and that was it. But she showed up and she did not talk about everything she had done in her career. She didn’t talk her modeling career or her TV, being married to an NFL star. She talked about having three beautiful daughters and having a goofy husband. It was all the same things that I talk about in all of my interviews. If you listen to everything I’ve ever done in my past, the things I take most pride in are my family and how much I love them. I’m not ashamed to say how much I love my wife. And Angie is a female version of that person I try real hard to be—extremely kind, generous, understanding. So it was wonderful to be around somebody like that.
Watch the "This Ole Boy" video featuring Angie HERE and buy it HERE on iTunes!
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment