Monday, August 8, 2011

Article: Angie Harmon is an officer but not a gentlewoman

From Chicago Sun-Times:
Angie Harmon is an officer, but not a gentlewoman.

On the TNT show “Rizzoli & Isles,” the Texas native plays tough-talking Boston homicide detective Jane Rizzoli. “Few people know that underneath the often bland serious clothes I wear on the show and sensible shoes, I have a great pedicure. I’m very girly, but I have to hide it for this role.

“I don’t take down perps and worry about a broken nail,” she says, joking.

Last week TNT ordered 15 more episodes for next summer of the hit drama (9 p.m. Mondays), based on characters created by crime novelist Tess Gerritsen.

Read the rest of the article HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment