Monday, July 11, 2011

Lena Lamoray's advance review of "Rizzoli & Isles," season 2, episode 1!

From Lena Lamoray:
RIZZOLI & ISLES left us hanging with that incredible first season finale. If you enjoyed that then you are really going to love the explosive season two premiere with special guest star Chris Vance. I don’t really need to write a review after I mention Chris Vance, right? I know those are the two magic words that will get me to tune in to anything and if you pair them with the gorgeous duo of Sasha Alexander and Angie Harmon, then there is nothing in the world that could stop me from watching. RIZZOLI & ISLES accomplished more in one season then most shows do in three. They kept their viewers interested and compelled to come back week after week and so a second season was born. I was one of those viewers and I am so happy to report that this season is even stronger.

I don’t think I’m giving too much away by saying that Detective Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) returns. The show is called RIZZOLI & ISLES and not Isles & Bass, so I think it is safe to assume that she recovers.

Read the rest of the article HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment