Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lena Lamoray interviews Angie Harmon!

From lenalamoray.com:
I spoke with ANGIE HARMON about RIZZOLI & ISLES. If you enjoyed the first season, just wait until next week. Season one ended so intensely that I had to ask Angie about it. It was such an honor to speak with her. Season two is equally explosive. You are not going to want to miss it. I’ve always been a fan of Angie’s work and a couple of my favorite shows that she has starred in are “Law & Order” and “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.” Watch Angie as Detective Jane Rizzoli in the Season Two Premiere of RIZZOLI & ISLES on TNT.

Lena Lamoray: The premiere was fantastic. I want to talk about the season finale which was absolutely incredible. Can you talk about what was going through your mind and what it was like filming that final dramatic scene?

Angie Harmon: Sure. I mean, you know, as an actor you love when your character does something heroic like that. You know, and especially the fact that, you know, with Jane it was just a gut reaction. You know, it wasn’t something that she was planning or, you know, it was just spontaneous with her. It was just, you know, oh my gosh it’s either, you know, I - she either does something or her brother dies. So that’s what she did. And, you know, I mean as an actor and, you know, a narcissist, you love being able to play things like that. And, because you can only hope actually that you would be able to live up to that same standard if the stakes, you know, were as high for me. I mean I hope that I would be able to do something if it was between me or my kids. You know, you naturally think that you would dive headfirst in front of a bus for them. You know, and I just hope that I would be the same way, have the same standards, you know?

Read more HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

3 comments:

  1. Hey There!

    I work for Warner Bros and we try to stay connected with our fans online. We noticed you have an extensive site dedicated to Rizzoli & Isles and wanted to establish a connection with you. Unfortunately, I can not find any contact info. Is there a good way to reach you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! The site's Twitter is @Absolutely_Ang - could you follow me on there so I can DM you my email? I'm not crazy about posting it online haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. My handle is @justinanders9. I am following @Absolutely_Ang.

    ReplyDelete