Thursday, July 14, 2011

Article: "Rizzoli & Isles" is more than just a chick show!

From Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
Actress Angie Harmon says the biggest surprise of the success of TNT’s “Rizzoli & Isles” last summer was who she’d hear was watching the cop-‘n-coroner drama that returned Monday at 10 for its second season.

“I thought it was primarily a chick show and I’ve had a lot of men come up and tell me how much they enjoy the show,” she said in a phone interview last month, “and I was like, Really? You do? And that was very flattering. Obviously a lot of the people are fun to look at and I get it. As much as women see themselves or their friends in the female characters, I think men also see the women they care about or women friends they have in these characters.”

Read the rest of the article HERE.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment