Monday, July 18, 2011

Angie Harmon: "We've all had a really good time playing all the sexual innuendoes up!"

From CFNews13:
Angie Harmon is one half of Boston's crime-solving duo, "Rizzoli & Isles" (TNT Mondays, 10 p.m.). We spoke with the actress about being on basic cable's #1 show.

For one thing, it's getting shout-outs from Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on "30 Rock."

"I had a little chuckle to myself [when she heard it]," Harmon told me. "I was like, 'Well, OK. It's official. We've made it.'"

In this new season, Rizzoli (Harmon) has a fling with an ex-flame from high school. I asked her whether that puts to rest the speculation that Rizzoli and Isles could one day be romantically involved.

"Yes," she said with a big breath. "I think it's been really entertaining and funny, you know. We've all had a really good time playing all the sexual innuendoes up and we still do it. It's fun."

Watch our WEB EXCLUSIVE video to hear the rest of her explanation. We also talk about why year-22 was the death of "Law & Order," and even which celebrity discovered her on a plane.

"We were on a flight and he came up and said, 'You know, I've got a show that I want you do to.' And I've never had any acting classes and was like, 'Ok thanks, but no. I'd rather not embarrass myself on television nationwide.' And then, the person that I was with actually saw him at a restaurant or something and was like, 'You were with that girl! I've gotta see her!' And that was it."
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment