Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Angie Harmon: "I physically frightened Harrison Ford."

From Times-Picayune:
In the Paramount Studios soundstage where her TNT drama "Rizzoli & Isles" is filmed, costar Angie Harmon fielded questions Tuesday (July 26) from Television Critics Association members here for the Summer TV Tour.

This season, airing at 9 p.m. Mondays, her Det. Rizzoli isn't as cool and collected as she'd been in season one.

"This season, you start to see cracks in the armor," she said.

And as the critics exited for the next studio stop, life imitated commercial art as defined by a popular basic-cable drama.

"I saw Harrison Ford today driving a Prius," she said. "I totally dorked out. You could see him recognize me recognize him, and he just gunned it. It was great. I physically frightened Harrison Ford."
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment