Friday, June 24, 2011

Tidbits from a conference call with Angie & Sasha!

From TVTango:
Sasha:
"I love action. I'm a complete tomboy. I get very jealous that Angie gets to carry the gun jk"
"Maura has an interesting relationship with Jane's younger brother."
"When I was on #NCIS, we had a lot of medical examiners/coroners on set. We have great tech adviser."
"I did not read the books before I did the show, but I have read them since. I'm a huge fan."
"I think the characters emotionally are true to what the books are [but] you have to adjust to the medium"

Angie:
"We definitely have more layers in our characters & relationships in S2...cracks in [Jane's] armor"
"As an actor and a narcissist [laughs], you love to play things like that. I hope I would be same way."
On Jane Rizzoli: "She is always going to be Boston Homicide Unit’s personal Rottweiler."
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment