Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Article: Angie & The Horn have an anniversary to remember!

From Zap2it:
Angie Harmon now knows having to work doesn't preclude celebrating a personal milestone.

The actress and her New York Giants-veteran husband Jason Sehorn marked their 10th wedding anniversary Thursday (June 9) as she put in long hours filming the TNT crime-drama series "Rizzoli & Isles," which starts its second season Monday, July 11. Just as Sehorn memorably surprised her by proposing on NBC's "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" in 1998, Harmon got an anniversary treat she'll never forget from the "Rizzoli" crew.

"This is awesome, and this is how much I love the people I work with," Harmon tells Zap2it. "There was such a plan for our 10th anniversary, since you're going to remember it for the rest of your lives ... and I ended up shooting the show. I was in every single scene, so we started to realize, 'Hmm. We're not really going to be able to go anywhere.'

"Well, my producers set up this whole romantic dinner in a room with one little table for two, and our director of photography went in and lit it. And there were trees with those little twinkly lights. It just made me feel so appreciated and cared for and loved, and I was like, 'Wow. Thank you so, so much.'

"Now we have that story for the rest of our lives," Harmon adds. "Jason and I will look back on our 10th anniversary with big smiles on our faces and go, 'Remember what they did?' It was adorable."

Taking no prisoners these days as Boston police detective Jane Rizzoli opposite Sasha Alexander as medical examiner Maura Isles, Harmon says she "can't believe" she's been married for a decade. "I feel like I'm 18 or 19 years old. 'The Horn' and I have been together 12 years, and we've got three little girls.

"Obviously, I love Jason -- but I also really, really like him. I said to him, 'If we weren't married, I would totally hang out with you.' He's a good person with morals, ethics and values he's convicted in, and he's a strong person. I like him very much, and I think that's important."
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment