Thursday, April 14, 2011

Angie Harmon in "People" magazine's "Most Beautiful" issue - PICTURE!

Angie Harmon, 38
Star of TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles"


"I always wear mascara and eyeliner. I like waterproof eyeliner because I cannot be bothered with a re-application throughout the day. I just don't have time for that! Then I put on a nice lip gloss because it's important to me that lips look hydrated. There's nothing worse than having a glass of wine with the Horn [her nickname for her husband, retired football player Jason Sehorn, 40] and I know he's coming in for the kiss and I'm like, 'Oh my God! I hope my lips look pretty!'"

Best advice
Don't skimp on moisturizer. You need to feel it with your hands, not throw a thin layer on. As I get older, I'm going through a jar a night!
Click the image to enlarge it. Thanks to 3doorsfan for the scan! If you want to buy your own copy of the magazine, you'll find Angie on page 122.
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment