Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Glam Couture Magazine" interviews Lee Thompson Young!

From "Glam Couture Magazine" (download the PDF HERE):
"Yeah, it's great," he says. "But those particular women are really fantastic. Sasha has a very caring, nurturing kind of energy and she's also super hot. Angie's really sweet too. She just loves to have a good time. She's a jokester, a prankster, so she keeps everybody laughing." I ask if he ever feels overwhelmed by all the estrogen on set, and he laughs, holding his head with both of his hands. "Sometimes there are moments when the girl-talk gets a litle intense, and I have to walk away." He looks at me, almost accusingly. "Sometimes when they talk about those...feminine things I feel like I'm behind the curtain in Oz and the wizard is telling me all the secrets, and I'm like 'No! I don't wanna know!'"
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, pics, & commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment