"Law & Order" 9x8, "Punk"
5 p.m. ET/PT on TNT; episode summary HERE
Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
From Entertainment Weekly:
The third season of TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles picks up right where we left off — the aftermath of Boston homicide detective Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) shooting medical examiner Maura Isles’ (Sasha Alexander) Mob-boss father. While Maura’s anger is directed at Jane, so is an internal affairs investigation questioning whether, as the best friend of Paddy Doyle’s daughter, she’s a dirty cop. Will their friendship recover? “We don’t hug and go get our nails done at the end of the episode,” Alexander says, with a laugh.Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
They’ll need something equally as dramatic to bring the two back together, and in episode 2, the duo gets trapped in a car with water rising around them. “Maura is very, very hurt, so Jane has to do surgery on her in order to help her not lose her leg. It’s pretty intense,” Alexander says. “They really earn their way back.”
Check out five more things fans have to look forward to this season HERE.
From Style Goes Strong:
Angie Harmon has no trouble with aging.Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
The Highland Park, Texas native insists, "I'm not afraid of birthdays. Each year makes me more comfortable with myself.
"I realize my faults and all those things that most people are uncomfortable with in life. I've learned to listen to what other people are saying, but form my own opinion."
"In the end, I can sit here and say, 'Angie, it's OK. You're a strong woman. Use all of your heart and appreciate yourself,'" she says.
"Don't get me wrong," she cautions. "I always liked myself. I'm a huge Angie Harmon fan," she says with a whooping laugh.
Read the rest HERE.
The season 3 premiere of "Rizzoli & Isles" is TODAY! Are you prepared? Here's a list to help you get ready:
1) Are you a fan of R&I on Facebook?Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
If not, click HERE!
2) Speaking of Facebook, are you attending the R&I premiere event created by @JaneRizzoli? RSVP HERE.
3) It's hard to believe you could forget the season 2 finale, but just in case, rewatch the explosive closing scene HERE.
4) To find out what you're getting into before you start watching or to get the scoop on future episodes, check out our comprehensive spoiler post HERE!
5) Join @JaneRizzoli, @MauraIsles, Sasha, Angie and other special guests on Twitter as they live-tweet the episode!
6) Want to help trend #rizzoliandisles on Twitter? Get some tips HERE.
7) Can't watch the premiere on TV? Stream HERE! (Updated!)
From A.V. Club:
I’ve known Angie for a long time, and she’s terrific to work with. She’s really super-smart and funny and lives in the moment really well. When I work with her—I’m also a musician, and I feel like I do when I’m playing music with good players: You don’t talk, you don’t think, you just listen and play. And that’s what it feels like to work with her. And all of them.Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
Read the full interview HERE.
Watch the video of Angie playing beer pong with Jimmy HERE!