1) Are you a fan of R&I on Facebook?Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
If not, click HERE!
2) Speaking of Facebook, are you attending the R&I premiere event created by @JaneRizzoli? RSVP HERE.
3) You already know when R&I is premiering, but you can still buy this week's R&I-themed TV Guide! Read the article and watch the accompanying video HERE, or download the video HERE.
4) To find out what you're getting into before you start watching, check out our comprehensive spoiler post HERE!
5) Want to help trend #rizzoliandisles on Twitter? Get some tips HERE.
6) Can't watch the premiere on TV? We'll post a livestream link on Monday. (Edit: HERE).
7) Chat live with other R&I fans during the premiere via @msanimanga's Tinychat HERE.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
With the season 2 premiere approaching, here's a list to help you prepare for the big day:
Besides observing and participating trends, it is also possible to abuse them, but of course, this is against the Twitter Rules. The following behaviors and others like them could cause your account to be filtered from search or even suspended:
- Adding one or more topic/hashtag to an unrelated Tweet in an attempt to gain attention in search.
- Repeatedly Tweeting the same topic/hashtag without adding value to the conversation in an attempt to get the topic trending/trending higher.
- Tweeting about each trending topic in turn in order to drive traffic to your profile, especially when mixed with advertising.
- Listing the trending topics in combination with a request to be followed.
- Tweeting about a trending topic and posting a misleading link to something unrelated.
From San Antonio Express-News:
“Rizzoli & Isles” (9 p.m. Monday, TNT): The crime-solving here is made even more absorbing by the scrumptious pairing of the two main characters: tomboyish Boston homicide detective Jane Rizzoli (Texan Angie Harmon at her most likable) and impeccably dressed medical examiner Maura Isles ( Sasha Alexander). The second season of the drama picks up with Rizzoli recovering from bullet wounds she received during a siege at the police station.Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
Though reluctant to get back in the saddle, Rizzoli has no choice when an explosive situation erupts during a ceremony honoring heroes. She learns the hard way that love and war don't usually mix. Though the cases she tackles can be intriguing, the true beauty of this hour lies in the moments with the two female opposites. The banter between the comfort-craving Rizzoli and her pal, Isles, who never lets comfort get in the way of a designer name, kept me smiling throughout. How refreshing to finally get a modern buddy-cop show that caters to females.
From The Trades:
After the cliffhanger ending to last season's Rizzoli & Isles, it was reasonable to question whether there would be another season. Fear not, fans. Jane Rizzoli is alive and almost well, after taking down a bad guy by shooting him through her own body!. As season two opens, the still hurting Jane is one of two ladies being honored as heroes -- the other being a returning military veteran who saved the lives of her fellow soldiers, one of whom was her lover.Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
Things heat up, literally, after the event, when the other girl's car explodes. Was this a terrorist attack, or was it someone inside her own unit trying to cover something up? Either way, the murder investigation propels Jane out of her self-imposed isolation and back into police work -- quite against doctor's orders. Together with her best friend, medical examiner Maura Isles, they uncover the clues that lead them to a most unexpected solution.
Read the rest of the article HERE.
From New York Post:
If Monday's second- season premiere of "Rizzoli & Isles" is your first taste of this TNT series, chances are you'll savor its menu of smart repartee, offset by a dash of drama and some good, old-fashioned episodic TV pacing.Absolutely Angie: A fan site with news, photos, and commentary related to "Rizzoli & Isles" star Angie Harmon.
Truth be told, I didn't watch the first season of "Rizzoli & Isles," though I certainly was aware of its ratings punch.
(It averaged nearly 9 million viewers last season -- a new basic-cable series record and particularly impressive for a summer series.)
Read the rest of the article HERE.